- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- PC Type:
- 32-bit, 64-bit · x86_x64
- Feb 9, 2017
Autodesk 123D Design is a freeware CAD designer software download filed under 3d design and made available by Autodesk for Windows.
The review for Autodesk 123D Design has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
Autodesk 123D Design was created as a user-friendly and powerful 3D modeling application.
With Autodesk 123D Design you can quickly create precise and makeable objects using smart tools that allow you to start with simple shapes.
Features and highlights
- Support for opening, inserting, and saving meshes in STL and OBJ formats
- Perform Combine, Subtract and Intersect operations between meshes and solids
- Option for combining objects on STL export in order to support printers that read first body only
- Import SVG files and use them as sketches or as simple extrusions
- Drop selected objects to the grid with a simple key (F10)
- Toggle for enabling or disabling implicit grouping when snapping between parts.
- Option for defining snapping increments for different operations
- 3D Print sends model to Meshmixer for processing before 3D printing
Autodesk 123D Design 2.2.14 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from 3d design without restrictions. Autodesk 123D Design 2.2.14 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
- Autodesk 123D Design Download
- Freeware 3D Design
- Major release: Autodesk 123D Design 2.2
- CAD Designing Software
We have tested Autodesk 123D Design 2.2.14 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans.